Robinson Building & Mark's Building
Located in the Columbia Commercial Historic District, this property consists of two buildings and a parking lot. The Robinson Building is a two-story building constructed in 1872 as a clothing and millinery. The Mark’s Building is a three-story stucco building built in 1866 for the Daily Phoenix newspaper, which ran until November 1878. The Robinson Building is being redeveloped into a six-lane bowling alley and entertainment center which includes a restaurant, bar, and game space. The second floor is under development into two apartment units. The Mark’s Building will be developed for retail and commercial space.