Stoddart Block and Zettler Buildings
The Stoddart Block and Zettler Buildings are two buildings located on South Fourth Street in downtown Columbus. The Stoddart building, constructed in 1911, is a five-story building which once housed a large furniture store. The Zettler Building was built in 1880 for the Zettler Grocery Co. The project entailed transitioning the Stoddart Block Building from partial low-income housing to market rate “micro living” apartments. The commercial space in both buildings is refreshed and now houses a restaurant and an upscale pizzeria.