The Julian

The Julian

Columbus, OH

The Julian and Kokenge Building was developed in 1921 as a shoe factory. For many years prior to its redevelopment, the building was used as a cold storage facility with the windows having been replaced with cinder block. After restoring the building's original façade and listing the building on the National Register of Historic Places, the developer rehabilitated and restored the majesty of this building into 93 loft-style luxury residential units overlooking the Scioto River Mile.

Project Overview